These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of My Weigh Less’s Website.
Oxford Therapeutics Limited owns My Weigh Less..
Registered Address: 20 – 22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU. United Kingdom.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use My Weight Less’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary. To undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means. For the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation. And/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, My Weigh Less and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material. All intellectual property rights are reserved. Of course you may view and/or print pages from https://myweighless.com/ for your own personal use. This is however subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://myweighless.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://myweighless.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://myweighless.com/
Redistribute content from My Weigh Less (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post/exchange opinions, information, and data. My Weigh Less does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website. Any Comments of course do not reflect the views or opinions of My Weigh Less, its agents or affiliates. However, comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. Therefore, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, My Weigh Less shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments. Liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use appearance of the Comments.
- We reserve the right to monitor all Comments, thus removing any Comments which we consider offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right. This includes, without limitation, copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Ensuring Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to My Weigh Less a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors, when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses. Except for soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms, whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that.
(a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses.
(b)the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us.
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of My Weigh Less.
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information, or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information, so long as the link;
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b)does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Organisations listed in paragraph 2 above: Interested in linking to our website? Then please notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Please then allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the web address being linked to.
- By use of any other description of our website, or material being linked. As long as it makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
The use of the My Weigh Less logo, or other artwork, maybe allowed for linking a trademark licence agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages. Also, you may not use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of, or based upon your website. Additionally, no link(s) may appear on any page on your website that contains content, or materials, that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal. Nor information which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links, or any particular link, to our website. So, you agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you then agree to abide by our terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our website, or any linked website, objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its accuracy. We commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Allow us to limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Ensure that any limit of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The My Weigh Less website is not a substitute for professional medical advice:
The reasons and causes of being overweight or obese vary from person to person. Whether genetic or environmental, it is a fact that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means that MWL weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual results represented on this website should be seen as guaranteed. All of the results and testimonials on the website are those of individuals, and results of course vary.
The client testimonials on this site are their own words and opinions. The My Weigh Less course is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on the site is for information purposes only. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, or treatment, and before undertaking any new weight loss, or healthcare regimen. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.